Preparation time: 10 minutes
Material: a frying pan
-150 grams of vegetables of your choice (cut into pieces)
-120 grams of chicken (cut into strips) or shrimps
-130ML of water (3/5 cup)
-50 grams of five spice sauce
-15 grams of oil or butter
-2 grams of cornstarch
- in a pan, heat your oil over high heat
- Add the meat and cook at 70%.
- Incorporate the five-spice sauce, the vegetables and brown
- Add water and starch (dilute the corn starch well)
- Cook for a minute or until the sauce thickens slightly. Enjoy!