Shrimp or royal chicken recipe
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Material: a frying pan
- 120 grams of shrimp or chicken
- 75 grams of broccoli
- 75 grams of cauliflower
- 15 grams of peppers (red / green / yellow)
- 15g canola oil or olive oil or margarine
- 180 ML of amok sauce from sak (half of the sauce container)
-Remove the AMOK sauce from the freezer, reheat about a minute to be able to take half of the container (you can return the other half to the freezer or refrigerator to use within five days.
- cut your vegetables into small pieces
-heat canola oil over high heat and when the oil is hot, stir in the shrimp or chicken, brown for a minute, add all the vegetables, brown the meats and vegetables together
- lower the heat to medium and stir in the AMOK sauce
- simmer for two minutes, stirring a little, or until the sauce thickens slightly.
- And it's tasting time !!!
Note: if the sauce becomes too thick or too salty; add a little water (not the sauce).
Commandez en ligne votre sauce