Dernière mise à jour : 24 nov. 2020
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Material: a pan
- 120 chicken or tofu
- 60g of cucumber (cut like a french fry 1cm thick)
- 70g of noodle for the chowmein (crispy)
- 150g of bean sprouts, washed and drained
- 50-60g chowmein sauce from Chez Sak
- 60ML of water
- 15g red peppers
- 10g of butter or oil
- 10g red pepper (to give color)
Heat the oil or butter over high heat, cook your meat to 90%. Stir in Chez Sak chowmein sauce. Add the cucumbers, bean sprouts, red peppers,stir a little and add the chowmein noodles. Add water. If you find the noodles too dry, add a little more water.
Taste! You just made the best chowmein !